Headings

25/09/2012

Esteè Lauder Advanced Night Repair

Let me introduce you to the love of my life:


Estée Lauder products have always been trustworthy in my eyes because the women in my family have always, always used them. One of my first foundations (and always a firm favourite) was Double Wear, and Advanced Night Repair was another item we all swear by.

Having read review after review absolutely raving about this product, I had my heart set on getting my paws on it and I picked it up in duty free last year for a pretty good deal.

Now, although I was over the moon to finally have it lined up on my dresser (it looks so luxurious, so classic), I didn't integrate it into my skin care routine until around Christmas time. Honestly, I think the only reason was that - although nobody could say a bad word about this beauty - I have always had problematic skin. Therefore realistically, I shouldn't be trying to battle wrinkles before I had grown out of my teenage spots.

For reference, my skin is oily in areas and almost constantly spotty - basically, it's the bain of my life.
Let me tell you: this. works. WONDERS! After only a few evening's wear my skin texture was visibly improved and my spots: zapped. Literally, this GOD of a product smoothed and cleared like nobody's business. I'm sold. Whole heartedly, sold.

The smell is interesting: it's how you would imagine old fashioned medicine to smell. Personally, it always reminds me of my nan - she religiously has at least 2 bottles stocked up - so it brings a smile to my face every evening.

I cannot recommend this product enough, it's a life saver!

Definitely worth the money as it lasts quite a while (30ml £44, 50ml £58). It works wonders on every skin type, too - whether it's for prevention or the healing of existing problems. (And don't be put off it you have problematic skin, I can vouch for that!).

Have you tried Advanced Night Repair? Do you love it as much as me? x

No comments:

Post a Comment