Headings

27/09/2012

Korres Myrrh & Oligoelements Nail Colour

My nails just have not been behaving these past few months, so I've been religiously sticking to my staple nude (Nails inc Basil Street, I'm looking at you) and even dabbling into pastel territory so as not to draw attention. This is a far cry from my love for a neat, dark nail - sultry reds, plums and all accents of black; so when I found this beauty... Well I just wanted my bloody dark nails back! So I caved.... And I love it.


The new nail colour range from Korres is not only absolutely stunning, but good to nails too - vitamins and Myrrh extract are kind to talons and the lower sulphate levels mean minimal havoc reaked on them! Hoorah!

This is a seriously high quality little polish. The silky consistency makes it ever so smooth to apply and leaves opaque colour with a stunning, intense glossy finish. Colour-wise, there are 20 luscious shades to choose from; other personal favourites being Watermelon and Midnight Blue - pretty self-explanatory colours - which I have also now ordered. Oops. The luxe little number featured here is 97 Light Grey, which I picked up from ASOS (where they have now been reduced to £5! Go go go!)



So, after walking around with my hands straight out in front of me to admire the colour, I can report back that it is a very creamy colour; which sounds weird, but in compared to cooler, more steel-toned greys it's definitely got a softer edge. There are definitely faint chocolate/khaki undertones, and in sunlight, lavender. An instant staple; it's got my approval!

Have you picked up any of the Korres polishes? x
















No comments:

Post a Comment